|Terms of Service|
|IMPORTANT NOTICE: *All Payments To Webjammer Solutions, Inc. Are Non-Refundable*Webjammer Solutions, Inc. (“Company”) agrees to furnish services to the Subscriber, subject to the following TOS (Terms of Service).Use of Company services constitutes acceptance and agreement to the Company’s AUP (Acceptable Use Policy) and TOS (Terms of Service).All provisions of this contract are subject to the Company’s TOS (Terms of Service) and AUP (acceptable use policy). The AUP may be changed from time to time at the discretion of the Company. Subscriber understands that change to the AUP by the Company shall not be grounds for early contract termination or non-payment.This Agreement shall be construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of the United States of America.|
The AUP specifically prohibits the use of our service for illegal activities. Therefore, Subscriber agrees that the Company may disclose any and all subscriber information including assigned IP numbers, account history, account use, etc. to any law enforcement agent who makes a written request without further consent or notification to the Subscriber. In addition the Company shall have the right to terminate all service set forth in this Agreement.
2. Service Rates:
Subscriber acknowledges that the nature of the service furnished and the initial rates and charges have been communicated to Subscriber. Subscriber is aware that the Company may prospectively change the specified rates and charges from time to time. The promotional offer is contingent upon Company achieving and maintaining its cost of service goals including but not limited to rates charged to company by its suppliers.
Establishment of this service is dependent upon receipt by the Company of payment of stated charges. Subsequent payments are due on the anniversary date of the month for that month’s service. Subscriber agrees that the Company automatically charges subscriber`s credit card every month.
4. Payments and Fees:
Credit cards that are declined for any reason are subject to a $5.00 declination fee. Service will be interrupted on accounts that reach 4 days past due. Service interrupted for nonpayment is subject to a $50 reconnect charge. Accounts not paid by due date are subject to a $25 late fee. Accounts that are not collectable by the Company may be turned over to an outside collection agency for collection. If your account is turned over for collection, you agree to pay the Company a “Processing and Collection” Fee of not less than $50 nor more than $150. If you desire to cancel your account, please follow the proper procedure to do this as outlined in this TOS.
5. Refund and Disputes:
All payments to Webjammer Solutions, Inc. are non refundable. This includes the one time setup fee and subsequent charges regardless of usage. All overcharges or billing disputes must be reported within 30 days of the time the dispute occurred. If you dispute a charge to your credit card issuer that, at the Company’s sole discretion, is a valid charge under the provisions of the TOS and /or AUP, you agree to pay the Company an “Administrative Fee” of not less than $50 and not more than $150.
6. Failure to Pay:
The Company may temporarily deny service or terminate this Agreement upon the failure of Subscriber to pay charges when due. Such termination or denial will not relieve Subscriber of responsibility for the payment of all accrued charges, plus reasonable interest and any collection fees.
7. Account Cancellation: All requests for canceling accounts must be made via e-mail to email@example.com allowing at least 10 days notice before the packages next due date. You must have all account information to cancel.
8. Subscriber acknowledges that the service provided is of such a nature that service can be interrupted for many reasons other than the negligence of the company and that damages resulting from any interruption of service are difficult to ascertain. Therefore, subscriber agrees that the company shall not be liable for any damages arising from such causes beyond the direct and exclusive control of the company. Subscriber further acknowledges that the company’s liability for its own negligence may not in any event exceed an amount equivalent to charges payable by subscriber for services during the period damages occurred. In no event shall the company be liable for any special or consequential damages, loss or injury.
9. Invoicing: The Company does not send out invoices automatically. If a subscriber needs an invoice , they can request one at firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Support Boundaries: The Company provides technical support to our subscribers (except for few holidays and short company meetings when we close our center.) The Company does not offer tech support for application specific issues such as cgi programming, html or any other such issue.
11. SPAM and Unsolicited Commercial e-mail (UCE): The Company takes a zero tolerance approach to the sending of Unsolicited Commercial e-mail (UCE) or SPAM over our network. Very simply this means that customers of the Company may not use or permit others to use our network to transact in UCE. Customers of the Company may not host, or permit hosting of, sites or information that is advertised by UCE from other networks. Violations of this policy carry severe penalties, including termination of service.
a. Violation of the Company’s SPAM policy will result in severe penalties. Upon notification of an alleged violation of our SPAM policy, the Company will initiate an immediate investigation (within 48 hours of notification). During the investigation the Company may restrict customer access to the network to prevent further violations. If a customer is found to be in violation of our SPAM policy, the Company, at its sole discretion, restrict, suspend or terminate customer’s account. Further, the Company reserves the right to pursue civil remedies for any costs associated with the investigation of a substantiated policy violation. The Company will notify law enforcement officials if the violation is believed to be a criminal offense.
b. First violations of this policy will result in an “Administrative Fee” of $250 and your account will be reviewed for possible immediate termination. A second violation will result in an “Administrative Fee” of $500 and immediate termination of your account. Users who violate this policy agree that in addition to these “Administrative” penalties, they will pay “Research Fees” not to exceed $175 per hour that Company personnel must spend to investigate the matter. PLEASE, DO NOT SPAM from your account.
c. As our resellers are ultimately responsible for the actions of their clients over the Company’s, Inc. network, it is advisable that Customers develop a similar, or stricter, policy for their clients.IMPORTANT NOTICE:
Anyone hosting websites or services on their account that support spammers or cause any of our IP space to be listed in any of the various Spam Databases will have their account immediately removed from our network.
a. IP Address Ownership: If the Company assigns Customer an Internet Protocol address for Customer’s use, the right to use that Internet Protocol address shall belong only to the Company and Customer shall have no right to use that Internet Protocol address except as permitted by the Company, in its sole discretion in connection with the Services, during the term of this Agreement. The Company shall maintain and control ownership of all Internet Protocol numbers and addresses that may be assigned to Customer by the Company, and the Company reserves the right to change or remove any and all such Internet Protocol numbers and addresses, in its sole and absolute discretion.
b. Bandwidth Usage. The Company will monitor Customer’s bandwidth. The Company shall have the right to take corrective action if Customer’s usage negatively impacts other clients.
c. System and Network Security: Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Company Network. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The Company will investigate occurrences, which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who are involved in such violations. These violations include, without limitation:
i. Accessing data not intended for such User or logging into a server or account, which such User is not authorized to access.
ii. Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
iii. Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of overloading, “flooding”, “mail bombing” or “crashing”.
iv. Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting.
v. Taking any action in order to obtain services to which such User is not entitled.13. Notification of Violation:
a. The Company is under no duty to look at each customer’s or user’s activities to determine if a violation of the AUP has occurred, nor do we assume any responsibility through our AUP to monitor or police Internet-related activities.
b. First violation: Any User, which the Company determines to have violated any element of this Acceptable Use Policy, shall receive an e-mail, warning them of the violation. The service may be subject at the Company’s discretion to cancellation or a temporary suspension pending a User’s agreement in writing, to refrain from any further violations.
c. Second Violation: Users that the Company determines to have committed a second violation of any element of this Acceptable Use Policy shall be subject to immediate suspension or termination of service without further notice.
d. We reserve the right, to drop the section of IP space involved in Spam or Denial-of-Service complaints if it is clear that the offending activity is causing great harm to parties on the Internet. In particular, if open relays are on your network or a customer’s network, or if denial of service attacks are originating from your account. In certain rare cases, we may have to do this before attempting to contact you. If we do this, we will contact you as soon as is feasible.14. Suspension of Service or Cancellation: The Company reserves the right to suspend network access to any customer if in the judgment of Company network administrators the customer’s account is the source or target of the violation of any of the other terms of the AUP or for any other reason which the Company chooses. If inappropriate activity is detected, all accounts of the Customer in question will be deactivated until an investigation is complete. Prior notification to the Customer is not assured. In extreme cases, law enforcement will be contacted regarding the activity. The customer will not be credited for the time the customer’s machines were suspended
16. Indemnification: The Company wishes to emphasize that in agreeing to the Company’s Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) and Terms of Service (ToS), customer indemnifies the Company for any violation of the Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) and Terms of Service (ToS) that results in loss to the Company or the bringing of any claim against the Company by any third-party. This means that if the Company is sued because of a customer’s or a customer of a customer’s activity, the customer will pay any damages awarded against the Company plus all costs and attorney’s fees.
17. Miscellaneous Provisions: You must provide us with, and keep current, good contact information for you. E-mail, fax, and telephone contacts are used, in that order of preference.
a. A waiver by the Company of any breach of any provision of this Agreement by Subscriber shall not operate as or be construed as a continuing or subsequent waiver thereof or as a waiver of any breach of any other provision thereof.
b. Subscriber shall not transfer or assign this Agreement without the prior written consent of the Company. Company may assign Agreement at anytime without consent from or notice to Subscriber. Company reserves right to cancel customers rights under this contract at anytime without further obligation.
c. The Company assumes no responsibility for any material input by others and not posted to the Company Network by the Company or its Staff. The Company shall not be responsible for the content of any other websites linked to the Company Network; links are provided as Internet navigation tools only. The Company disclaims any responsibility for any such inappropriate use and any liability to any person or party for any other person or party’s violation of this policy.
d. The Company is not responsible for any damages your business may suffer, nor does it make implied or written warranties for any of Company services. The Company denies any warranty or merchantability of its services for any specific purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions which may be caused by the Company.
18. Responsibility for Content: You, as the Company’s customer, are solely responsible for the content stored on and served by your, Company owned, server.
19. Right of refusal: The Company reserves the right to refuse service at any time at their discretion.
20. Price Changes: The Company reserves the right to change prices of packages. Unless otherwise notified, existing customers prices will not be raised accordingly.