Acceptable Use Policy
| IMPORTANT NOTICE: *All Payments To Webjammer Solutions, Inc. Are Non-Refundable |
The following are considered violations of Webjammer Solutions, Inc. (“Company”) AUP (acceptable use policy)
1. Illegal use: Company services may not be used for illegal purposes, or in support of illegal activities. The Company reserves the right to cooperate with legal authorities and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected crime or civil wrongdoing.
2. Threats: Use of Company services to transmit any material (by e-mail, uploading, posting or otherwise) that threatens or encourages bodily harm or destruction of property.
3. Harassment: Use of Company service to transmit any material (by e-mail, uploading, posting or otherwise) that harasses another.
4. Forgery or impersonation : Adding, removing or modifying identifying network header information in an effort to deceive or mislead is prohibited. Attempting to impersonate any person by using forged headers or other identifying information is prohibited. The use of anonymous remailers or nicknames does not constitute impersonation.
5. Fraudulent activity: Use of Company services to make fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, items, or services, or to advance any type of financial scam such as “pyramid schemes” and “chain letters.”
6. Unsolicited commercial e-mail / Unsolicited bulk e-mail (SPAM) Use of Company services to transmit any unsolicited commercial or unsolicited bulk e-mail is expressly prohibited. Violations of this type will result in the immediate termination of the offending account.
Anyone hosting a website or service on their account that support spammers or cause any of our IP space to be listed in any of the various Spam Databases will have their account immediately removed from our network.
7. E-mail / News Bombing: Malicious intent to impede another person’s use of electronic mail services or news will result in the immediate termination of the offending account.
8. E-mail / Message Forging : Forging any message header, in part or whole, of any electronic transmission, originating or passing through Company services is in violation of this AUP.
9. Usenet SPAMing: The Company has a zero tolerance policy for the use of its network for the posting of messages or commercial advertisements, which violate the rules, regulations, FAQ or charter of any newsgroups or mailing list. Commercial messages that are appropriate under the rules of a newsgroup or mailing list or that are solicited by the recipients are permitted.
10. Unauthorized access: Use of Company services to access, or to at tempt to access, the accounts of others, or to penetrate, or attempt to penetrate, security measures of Company’s or another entity’s computer software or hardware, electronic communications system, or telecommunications system, whether or not the intrusion results in the corruption or loss of data, is expressly prohibited and the offending account is subject to immediate termination.
11. Copyright or trademark infringement: Use of Company services to transmit any material (via XDCC, by e-mail, uploading, posting or otherwise) that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, the unauthorized copying of copyrighted material, the digitization and distribution of photographs from magazines, books, or other copyrighted sources, and the unauthorized transmittal of copyrighted software. Authorities may be contacted.
12. Collection of personal data: Use of Company services to collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about third parties without their knowledge or consent.
13. Network disruptions and unfriendly activity: Use of Company services for any activity which affects the ability of other people or systems to use Company services or the Internet. This includes “denial of service” (DOS) attacks against another network host or individual user. Interference with or disruption of other network users, services or equipment is prohibited. It is the customers responsibility to ensure that their network is configured in a secure manner. A customer may not, through action or inaction, allow others to use their network for illegal or inappropriate actions. A customer may not permit their network, through action or inaction, to be configured in such a way that gives a third party the capability to use their network in an illegal or in appropriate manner. Unauthorized entry and/or use of another company and/or individual’s computer system will result in immediate account termination. The Company will not tolerate any subscriber attempting to access the accounts of others, or penetrate security measures of other systems, whether or not the intrusion results in corruption or loss of data.
14. Fraud: Involves a knowing misrepresentation or misleading statement, writing or activity made with the intent that the person receiving it will act upon it.
15. Infringement of Copyright, Patent, Trademark, Trade Secret, or Intellectual Property Right: Distribution and/or posting of copyrighted or the afore mentioned infringements will not be tolerated.
16. Distribution of Viruses : Intentional distributions of software that attempts to and/or causes damage, harassment, or annoyance to persons, data, and/or computer systems are prohibited. Such an offense will result in the immediate termination of the offending account.
17. Inappropriate Use of Software: Use of software or any device that would facilitate a continued connection, i.e. pinging, while using Company services could result in suspension service.
18. Third Party Accountability: The Company’s subscribers will be held responsible and accountable for any activity by third parties, using their account, that violates guidelines created within the Acceptable Use Policy.
19. Adult content: Adult materials are not allowed on the Company’s network20. Disallowed software:DDOS Botsirofferwar scriptsemech21. Customers are wholey responsible for the security of their processes and services.
22. Customers are prohibited from using Vhosts with the exception of public Vhosts and their own custom vhosts.
23. Accounts may not be sold or transfered without the permission of the Company.
24. IRCd servers being used for botnets, warez or filesharing will be reported to the FBI.
25. BNC processes are not to be used expressly for the purposes of avoiding bans or Klines.
26. Encryption is prohibited, with the exception of password information.
27. Respect package limitations: a) Only processes of the types outlined in an accounts associated package type may be executed. b) No more processes may be executed than are stipulated in the associated package type. c) Do not exceed Disk or Network resource allocations as stipulated in the associated package type.
28. Behaving in such a way as to attract Internet attacks against Company servers or network grounds for suspension or cancellation at the Company’s discretion.
29. Do not give away your account information.
30. Excessive CPU or Memory usage will result in a process being terminated. Subsequent violations will result in notice, and failiure to comply with said notice is grounds for suspension or cancellation at the companys discretion.